Thursday, June 18, 2015

Paw Patrol!


Nick Jr. has another smash hit on its hands and this time, it's called Rescue Pets...I mean Paw Patrol!  So I was having one of those lazy days and I was flipping through the channels on cable and I stumble onto a kid and his six puppies helping people.  Which if I was in trouble and puppies saved me...this might be a great alternative to actual trained human beings, so hey NSA, I know you're reading this, so pass the puppy patrol idea along to whatever contact you may have.

This show is is great for kids and I didn't mind sitting through it like some of the shows I had to watch back when I taught preschool.  Overall I think this is a show with a fun concept and something that parents can enjoy with their little ones!

Also, it's fair to note that this show is apparently wildly successful, I just saw toys from the show listed on Ebay for over $100...those are some expensive plastic puppies!

So enjoy the show everyone!  (At least it's better than Bubble Guppies) 

No comments:

Post a Comment