Thursday, November 6, 2014

Too Much Parks & Recreation

So my current obession is Parks & Recreation.  I've pretty much been watching it during every hour of my free time and it's been putting a real strain on my relationship with sleep.

I never really watched the show before I started trying to catch up on Netflix and I'm almost to the point of finishing season 4. Let me start by saying that, may the TV Gods strike me down, I like this show way more than The Office.  I know it's been compared to it, as the writing style is pretty much the same, but I am much more invested in this show than I ever was in The Office.

Every character in the show is spot on and the best part is that each of them bring the funny in their own way.  They even bring in new characters and lose old ones and never miss a beat.

My obsession continues to grow and I may officially be Mouse Rat's #1 fan!

Side note, everyone at work had been calling me Ben cause they say my hair looks like him.  I posted a pic, let me know what ya think!

Twitter: @joeyesrojo

No comments:

Post a Comment