Wednesday, November 23, 2011

King of the Hill - I Miss Thee!

I really miss King of the Hill. I know it's in reruns but it's still one of my favorite TV shows. The character work might be some of the best in the history of TV. There's really not been one time that the show has had a character say/do something that's not them.


Plus it really irks me that the reason it was cancelled was to make room for the Cleveland Show which is the most God-Awful show I've ever seen...Well maybe not, I have seen Bob's Burgers and Allen Gregory. Okay, changed my mind, Allen Gregory is the most God-Awful show ever made. I've seriously never wanted to rip out my eyes and tear off my ears at the same time. (Guess there's a first time for everything) (Sorry Jonah Hill, get fat and funny again)

I did see this and it's pretty accurate...

But oh yeah, back to King of the Hill. I will miss the show. It's really good but I don't see it coming back just because I don't see them recasting Brittany Murphy, she was pretty perfect.

(playing sad song for King of the Hill)


No comments:

Post a Comment