Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Perfectness


It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia a show that's brought me nothing but happiness since...I don't know sometime when I was in college.  But God this show is freaking amazing. 

So I'm sitting around here binge watching Sunny all night and this show is probably one of the most entertaining things in the history of history!  But you may be sitting there reading this in your comfortable seating arrangement thinking, "Hey Joey, why is this show so great, I've never seen it."  If you're you're one of those people, I have to ask you why in the bloody freaking universe have you not watched this television gem yet!?

(Exactly Dee, watch the show peeps)

The best thing about this show is that it truly shows how awful people make situations worse than they can actually be.  The five central characters are pretty much the worst people that ever existed and watching them function is better than eating while watching Food Network.

So ending this rant.  Watch this show: it's brilliant!  Join me later when you can sing along to this meme:



No comments:

Post a Comment