Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Shanaynay Is Back!


I am indeed a Shane Dawson fan.  No, I'm not 14.  No, I don't have a vagina.  I just think this guy is funny as hell and I've been watching him for years.

But what hooked me you ask?  It was Shanaynay: a ghetto chick with one too many eyebrows.  Shane has recently kept this gem of a character on the backburner so he could release music videos that seem to model themselves off a Disney Channel version of Adult Swim, but she's back!

Shane released a new series featuring her called Viral Infection.  It's basically a Shanaynay version of Tosh.0 or Willam's Beatdown or Ridiculousness or...you know what, you get the picture.

But here's the latest episode!



Funny as hell!  Did you enjoy it?  Sound off in the comments. 

PS: Shane, keep em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment