Friday, August 23, 2013

The Shows I'm Addicted To - 8/23/13

So here it is guys!  This week's addition of The Shows I'm Addicted To!  After watching way too much TV, mostly before I fall asleep with about 3hrs before I have to wake up for work, I have compiled a list of my favorite shows!  With Netflix, Hulu, and of course television at my disposal, here are my current addictions:

10. 3rd Rock From The Sun
(Last week: #5)

So haven't actually gotten to watch an episode this week.  I've been catching up on this via Hulu since it's close to a decade old now.  This show is still hilarious and none of the references are dated which is nice.  I have to get back into it, cause it is truly a gem.

9. WWE NXT
(Last week: #8)

As I've stated before, NXT is my favorite brand of wrestling that WWE has.  It may not have the flashy lights and glamour of Monday Night RAW, but it offers a solid product every single week.  Some of my favorite NXT Superstars right now include:  Tyler Breeze, Paige, Enzo Amore, Emma, and Leo Kruger.

8. Cake Boss
(Last Week: N/A)

This one I'm blaming entirely on my roommate Kati.  I sat down to look at a neat cake that looked like a zombie and then never got up.  This show is great, even though I really hate how the guy says fondant.  I was a big fan of Ace Of Cakes on the Food Network and was really upset when it was cancelled, so this is the next best thing for me!

7. Phineas & Ferb
(Last Week: #7)

Phineas and Ferb is still my favorite children's cartoon series going, it feels like I'm back in the 90s with my bowl of cereal.  Also Dr. Doofenshmirtz might be one of my favorite characters in anything.

6. Kitchen Nightmares
(Last Week: #6)

Kitchen Nightmares is still great.  It makes me want to open a restaurant just so Gordon Ramsey can come yell to me.  Also it makes me never want to eat out again.

5. WWE Monday Night RAW
(Last Week: #4)

Every week I either watch RAW or catch up on Hulu.  This past week's RAW was great, I'm really enjoying the Daniel Bryan storyline.  He was totally robbed at Summerslam!

4. New Girl
(Last Week: N/A)

This show has become an obsession over the past week.  It really upsets me that I'm catching up on it via Netflix.  Zooey Deschanel and the rest of the cast shine, I can't stop laughing.  Also this show might have one of my favorite theme songs ever.  "Who's that girl?  It's Jess!"

3. My Name Is Earl
(Last Week: #3)

I can't handle how much this show cracks me up.  There's not one character that isn't played to a T.  Just got to the middle of season 1 this week.  The Christmas episode had me dying.  "Oh no it's a negro, we must getting robbed!"  I want to marry Jaime Pressley.

2. Total Divas
(Last Week: #2)

Still my guilty pleasure.  Part of me wishes I didn't like this show as much as I do.  This weeks episode dealing with Natalya's relationship and Ariane''s (Cameron's) boob issues was great.  When Cameron lost a fake boob in the pool though, Naomi had me rolling with, "Those things float.  Who knew?!"  Greatness!

1. Orange Is The New Black
(Last Week: #1)

So much like last week this show has amazed me from start to finish!  So not like last week, I'm kind of bittersweet to be listing this as my number one.  Not because it doesn't deserve it, but because I finished the first season and season two isn't here yet!  I want to see more, there needs to be more of this show in my life!  Season two can't get here soon enough!





No comments:

Post a Comment