Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Shows I'm Addicted To - 8/30/13

Here you go guys!  This week's edition of the The Shows I'm Addicted To!  Every week I'm bringing you a list of the Top 10 shows that I can't stop watching.  I've been looking all over the place: Netflix, Hulu, and of course good old cable and this is what I'm watching!  My current addictions are as followed:

10. Orange Is The New Black
(Last Week: #1)


This week's biggest dropper is Orange Is The New Black.  Now this isn't dropping because it's bad or anything, it's dropping because there not anymore for me to watch yet!  (Which saddens me to no end!)  Even though I haven't actually watched this show this week, the series stays on my list this week due to the sheer greatness that it is.  Please, please, please God can we get Season 2 soon!

9. WWE NXT
(Last Week: #9)


NXT continually brings you the some of the best wrestling that the WWE can offer!  NXT may not have the biggest name stars on the show, but it makes me happy.  I love watching the younger guys go for it, because every week they have to make a name for themselves and I stay glued.  By the way, WWE needs to bring some of these stars to the main roster!  Just saying!

8. Hollywood Game Night
(Last Week: N/A)


New to the list this week is Hollywood Game Night!  Now to tell you the truth, I actually had no idea this show existed till week, but then I caught it and loved it!  The show is hosted by the amazing Jane Lynch and featured celebrities playing various party type games.  This week featured one of my favorites Kristen Chenoweth as well as Dominic Monaghan of Lord Of The Rings fame, but I know him better as Charlie in LOST.  This show kept me laughing and it was a ton of fun to watch.  If you haven't seen it, make sure you check it out!

7. Weeds
(Last Week: N/A)


Another new show that I'm addicted to is Weeds.  Now I was a huge fan of Orange Is The New Black and the creators made this show, so I figured I could replace my lost love with this one.  There's a reason this show was the original, it's fantastic and I fell in love!  Weeds has been out for a while and I know I'm behind on the times, but I'm catching up!  One thing I know is that so far, this show won't disappoint!

6. Phineas & Ferb
(Last Week: #7)


Bumping up one spot this week is Disney's Phineas & Ferb.  I love this show, it's usually how I just relax.  I don't have to think when I watch cartoons and that's just the way I like it.  I think everyone should watch a cartoon at least a couple times a week.  It's a way to maintain your sanity.  Also Phineas & Ferb is fantastic!

5. My Name Is Earl
(Last Week: #3)


Down a few spots this week is My Name Is Earl.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, being from South Carolina, I know each and every one of these people.  This show makes fun of the white trash that we've all met before.  If I had my way, the cast would reunite soon to make a movie!  (My idea!)

4. WWE Monday Night RAW
(Last Week: #5)


Up one spot this week is WWE Monday Night RAW!  Now I usually catch the show on Hulu the day after cause I'm actually training to wrestle on Monday nights.  This week however I was searching massively on Youtube that night when I got back cause I was hearing all the reviews other people were giving and let me tell you there was a reason I was hearing so much!  RAW was great this week!  AJ Lee's promo was greatness and I'm loving the storyline between Daniel Bryan and the McMahons!  Keep it up WWE!

3. Kitchen Nightmares
(Last Week: #6)


Jumping up a few spots this week is Kitchen Nightmares.  This show is one of my constants because I'm addicted to cooking shows and I love hearing Gordon Ramsay cuss at people.  Oddly I don't watch Hell's Kitchen.  But I'm not sure why, but I've watched a lot of it this week.  It's bloody brilliant!

2. Total Divas
(Last Week: #2)


Total Divas doesn't move this week, it stays in the same spot.  This weeks episode was great for me because it focused more on Naomi and Cameron (Real names Trinity and Ariane respectively.)  They are pretty much my favorite parts of the show.  I was a big fan of Natalya, but after the last two episodes, she seems overly bitchy.  And I'm hoping that's not her real personality cause she seems like a really sweet person.  The best part of the show was that it didn't really focus too much on the Bella Twins and their daddy issues.  The Bellas are awful and side note:  The Bellas almost ruined AJ Lee's promo on Monday Night RAW this week with their shrill screams.  Hate!

1. New Girl
(Last Week: #4)


"In college, if panties were snowmen, you would be March!"  That is just one of my favorite lines from New Girl!  I'm obsessed with this show now and Zooey Deschanel is freaking fantastic!  Also, Schmidt is one of my favorite characters of any show right now.  Everything about this show is greatness and if you aren't watching it, I must insist that you change that!








No comments:

Post a Comment