Thursday, July 23, 2009

Are People On The Internet Morons?

I was just wondering. Cause I've been on all the forums/social networking/video sites and crap like that and I've just realized that the world is filled with idiots. Now the one thing the internet has done is...It gives some idiots voices.

I don't think that everyone on the internet is an idiot, it's just that some are. Like when you go online and people can't speak English. Now it's kind of different when you have a way of talking in person, but when you type like a monkey to make your words sound like your speak. Wow. You are really trying to make yourself seem stupid.

Now I know that pop-culture has made being stupid the hip thing right now, it's just weird.

But come on people. At least show that you're trying.

Later,
Joe/E

No comments:

Post a Comment