Thursday, July 23, 2009

Warped Tour Tomorrow!

I'm excited about going to Warped Tour tomorrow. Not exactly sure when it starts...probably should look the times up online, but I'll probably blow it off and just show up. I'm going with Meredith. We're leaving the house around 8:30 so we can eat and get there around 10:30. Hopefully we're not standing around waiting on something to happen.

I went to bed at like 8:30pm so it's now 4:00am and I can't sleep. Great idea from me right? My sleep pattern has sucked majorly lately. I really need to get in some routine but that's not my style.

Oh, I'll be sure to post a review of the show on here. Hopefully it's as awesome as last year.

Later,
Joe/E

And if you're not following me on Twitter, do so! : www.twitter.com/joeyesrojo

No comments:

Post a Comment