Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today Sucked!

Okay. So my parents kind of footed the bill when I went to Warped Tour. So my big way of paying them back was doing all the chores that they have always wanted to do, but never got around to.

So I got up around 7:30. Went down to my Grandma's and cut her grass. Which that's not bad cause I usually do that anyway. But having to get up at 7:30 kind of sucked.

But after that I had to repot right home and paint the building. The building is this giant tool-shed. It's about 8ft high, 30ft long and 10ft wide. So that's a lot of painting.

By the way, Chelsie was helping me with all this because she ran her cell phone bill up by $70.

Anyway, we painted the building from 10 to about 4. It took forever. But my big lesson is...

DO NOT HAVE A LATEX PAINT FIGHT!

Chelsie and I decided to be stupid and have a fight with the paint. It was pretty lame, but fun at the same time. But afterwards, it was everywhere. On my legs, arms, hair, and everywhere.

So having to paint and do chores wasn't the bad thing. But having to scrape the paint off of me was bad. Had to shave some of the hair off my legs. Sad day in my life. Feel like I lost some man points. Then I spent about an hour in the shower and about 30 minutes brushing my hair to get all of it off. It was really sucky.

So after an entirely epic failure of a day. I still fill accomplished. But whatever.

Later dudes,
Joe/E

No comments:

Post a Comment