Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Okay, I'm actually updating this again!

Well it's been a while since I updated this blog thing that I have...I need to, cause it kind of helps me vent in this awkward way where anyone can read it. Whatever.

So my last update was in March. It's now July. I've done things since then. I don't know if any of it is actually significant...Oh course it is because I'm significant. At least I think I am. The lord made me so I have to be. Are you still reading this paragraph or can I move on?

Well since March I have...Finished my first year of college, been in Robin Hood and stage managed a play at Theatre Charlotte, and started an eventful summer.

(actually this summer is not really eventful, but right now I have this painful sunburn!)

But anyway...You people really need to check out the website! Which is.....dot.....

www.freewebs.com/randomvidsinc

Check out all the interested stuff on there! It's all filled with excitement!

Later,
The Joe/E

No comments:

Post a Comment