Sunday, September 1, 2013

Squirrel Attack

So today I was sitting at a picnic table outside Innoventions, yes I work at Disney World, and as I was sitting there an Innoventions cast member came out of the door with a pest control cast member.  He looked at me and asked if I had called about the squirrel attack.

Naturally I thought, "Squirrel attack?  Really?"  So I told him it wasn't me.  But someone coming out of a door and asking if I was attacked by a squirrel was the best thing I've experienced in a while and I told him how much I appreciated that being the most random thing I've experienced today.  We shared a laugh and they left.

After that I looked down and saw this under my picnic table.


Long story short.  I made a new friend.


A very photogenic friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment