Sunday, September 8, 2013

I Freaking Love Crazy Eyes!


Now I'll admit that I'm an absolute sucker for TV show characters.  I'm like when a girl falls in love with a character in a book that she's reading, except I want to be best friends with the characters I'm enamored with.  On of my favorites is pictured above, and if you're not familiar with her, you best need to get started!

She is Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren and I'm pretty much a mark for this character.  She burst onto our screens during one of the early episodes of the Netflix Original Series: Orange Is The New Black.  Now anybody who reads my The Shows I'm Addicted To blog knows that I'm a huge fan of this series.  One of the biggest reason I'm a fan of the show is the characters and Crazy Eyes may just be my favorite.

Crazy Eyes began an interesting friendship with Piper, the series' main character and ultimately decided that she had a new prison wife in Piper, whom she dubbed "Dandelion."

Who is the woman behind this crazy character?  Well she is a brilliant actress named Uzo Aduba and I've absolutely fallen in love with her face, more specifically when it's bug-eyed.  That brilliant face is one of the things that has absolutely made this character.  Nobody that has seen the show can forget the infamous scene where Crazy Eyes takes a leak on Piper Chapman's floor after Chapman told her she would never be her wife.  Which I was down to see some chocolate and vanilla swirl!  (Yes, that's a reference)

The best news that has come out of this brilliant character being introduced to the world is that Uzo Aduba has been promoted to the main cast for season 2!  So that means that we get even more Crazy Eyes during the next season!!

Now after that little radio broadcast at the end of the season, we know that Chapman isn't on Crazy Eyes' best side at the moment, so who knows what's going to happen with that, but I'm sure excited for it!!  Season 2 can't come soon enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment