Sunday, September 22, 2013

New South Park Is Coming


Hey there folks, we're going on down to South Park and we're gonna have ourselves a time!  I've been waiting for God only knows how long for South Park to bring back some foul mouthed children to my screen.

I love this show and it's basically my cartoon show.  I think that everybody has that one cartoon show that speaks to them, I mean you may watch more than one, but one is just your favorite.  Whether it be The Simpsons, Family Guy, or even Bob's Burgers.  South Park has been my favorite since back in the day where I watched it with the volume turned down real low so my parents couldn't hear it playing from outside my room.

Now I'm constantly worried about this show, cause there are tons of sources on the internet that are reporting that they are going to stop making South Park more than they are reporting that Miley Cyrus has a drug problem.  My hopes are still up because apparently Comedy Central has a signed contract making sure the show will go on through Season 20.  (Go longer please)

The stuff that's new for this season?  For starters, apparently Trey Parker will no longer be head writing every episode, more guest writers will be going for the show, such as Bill Hader from Saturday Night Live. (Side note, I hope Stefon makes an appearance on the show) 

Also they won't be having that mid-season gap in the show this year, we will get an entire season straight to the face!  Big fan of that!

So tune this Wednesday at 9:30 EST on Comedy Central!  I'll be watching!  (And most likely eating Taco Bell)

No comments:

Post a Comment