Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Shows I'm Addicted To: 9/20/13

So here it is everyone!!  I know you've been sitting on the edge of your seats with anticipation, foaming at the mouth ready to sink your teeth into this week's edition of The Shows I'm Addicted To!  Now for those of you new to these parts, this is a blog where I list the Top 10 programs that I've been watching over the past week.  I've been scouring Netflix (mostly), Hulu, and of course grandfather cable.  But nevertheless, onward and forward with the list!

10. My Name Is Earl
(Last Week: #9)


One week down and anther spot down goes My Name Is Earl.  I think I've only caught one episode this week.  I'm sorry Jaime Pressly, I still love you.  (I would really like to believe that she reads my blog.)

9. Ugly Betty
(Last Week: N/A)


New to the list this week is Ugly Betty.  Now Netflix recommended this to me and so far I'm a big fan.  I'm still on the first couple of episodes, but I will say that I love the writing of this show so far.  Betty is a genius, but I will say that all the other catty fashion people are just as great!

8. Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
(Last Week: N/A)


Now I wouldn't say that I'm addicted to this show, but boy oh boy did I watch a lot of it this week!  Mostly just one day of it, my roommates and I just pulling a binge marathon of it.  Not sure why, but I love seeing the food here.  I also love to make fun of Guy Fieri, he is just a tad on the annoying side, but it works for the show in a weird way.

7. WWE NXT
(Last Week: #6)


Down one spot this week is WWE NXT.  The WWE's apple of my eye is down one spot this week.  I'm still becoming a huge mark for Sami Zayn but other than that NXT didn't really have too much standing out for me this week.  I will say that I'm becoming a big fan of Bo Dallas' new gimmick where he reacts to all the heel heat he gets with babyface actions.  Keep at it Bo, you're making me proud!

6. How I Met Your Mother
(Last Week: #7)


This is Legend...Wait For It...Dary!  Yep, How I Met Your Mother is up one spot this week.  I'm hook line and sinker for this show, but after all, is there anybody in this world that isn't?  I'm still trying to catch up on it so I can watch the final season with the rest of the world.  I may not get any sleep at all, but I'm going to accomplish this!

5. WWE Monday Night RAW
(Last Week: #5)


WWE RAW chills at the same spot this week, but I have to brag about this week's episode.  Three Words: Stephanie.  McMahon.  Helmsley.  The segments she was in this week were all golden, but the one at the end with Dusty Rhodes and Big Show.  I will say that Big Show can't really act his way out of a paper bag, but just seeing her cold reaction was the stuff wrestling is made for!  Seriously, I'm beginning to have my fill of them screwing over Daniel Bryan, but if I get to see more evil things like this.  I'm down!

4. Weeds
(Last Week: #3)


Down one spot this week is Weeds.  Now I've made it through the first season finally and I have to say that I'm just so into this show.  I really wish I had caught it while it was still airing.  Season 1: Episode 9 is totally my favorite at the moment, where she gets jacked by the college security guy.  I know that this show is only going to get better, but I'm really high on it right now!  (See what I did there?)

3. The IT Crowd
(Last Week: N/A)


Hello, IT, have you tried turning it on and off again?  Those famous words are now my new favorite!  I'm re-watching and catching all that I've missed of this show so I can be ready for the special feature final that's coming on September 29th.  This might be the funniest show of the last decade and I'm ready for the finale to bring it all together!

2. New Girl
(Last Week: #1)


Dropping from the top spot this week, New Girl has had an interesting watching schedule for me this week.  Now I know season 3 just premiered, but I had just finished season 1.  So I was kind of lost for a while this week cause I didn't have any more episodes this week because my Hulu watching has been glitchy.  But then I got an email from Netflix saying season 2 was up!  Holy crap I watched about 5 episodes right after the email!  New Girl has returned to my screen and it's here to stay!

1. Total Divas
(Last Week: #2)


Finally climbing up to number one this week is Total Divas!  After being stuck in the background at #2 for most of its season 1 run behind Orange Is The New Black then New Girl, the women of the WWE have grabbed my attention this week.  With this being the season 1 mid-season finale, and having Natalya's wedding, the show was really good this week!  But more interesting was the reunion episode that followed.  Nikki Bella continued to get on my nerves, but hearing Jaret come out and say horrible things to TJ was intense, I was hoping for a WWE throwdown right there!  But with no new episodes till November, who knows where Total Divas will end up on the list next week!


So that's it!  There is my list this week!  What do you think?  Do you like it?  Do you hate it?  Do you not care about this blog at all?  Tell me!

Until next week! 
-Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment