Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Who Should You Be Watching On Vine?


Are you on Vine?  Everyone in the world pretty much is!  So if you happen to be one of the few people living under a rock and not on the mobile application that is sweeping the nation then you need to get yourself to Google and look some of these up!  Now of course the big question to all this is: Who to follow?!  Well I"m here to help you out!  I've found a few Viners (yep, that's a term!) that you need to follow!


Nicholas Megalis

Yo his name is Nicholas and this is ridic-o-las, he's got mad gummy money and it is deliciousness.  That first line is something I've heard random people singing all over the place.  Nicholas Megalis has the look of Andrew W.K. and the voice of Weird Al Yankovic and the internet just can't get enough of him.  With his random 7 second jingles and out of this world characters, Megalis has made quite a splash on the world.  He even was the MTV VMA Vine representative!  When MTV recognizes you, you know you've made it!  (Well sorta)

Brittany Furlan

She's a little bit crazy and a little bit famous, she's Brittany Furlan!  And who am I kidding?!  She's A LOT crazy!  With her infamous curling iron vine, in which she uses as a microphone and screams, (my favorite) this crazy eyed foxy mama is staking her claim as the queen of Vine.  I will say that with her fame, she's getting a lot of product placement...it's weird, but true.  But she's still making me laugh, so I'm a fan!

BatDad

Ever wondered what the caped crusader would be like as a stay at home Dad?  Well BadDad has taken to Vine to let you know.  Giving wise advise to his children or sneaking up on his wife, BatDad never fails to please.  I really hope his kid isn't playing along, cause that would make it worse for me personally, but every single Vine has me in stitches.  Look out for the BatDad signal!

Rudy Mancuso

In the heart of New York City, one immigrant has the voice and comedy to make the whole world smile.  That immigrant: Rudy Mancuso.  With his constant music and jokes poking fun at Spanish stereotypes and US Immigration Laws; Rudy tickles that "everyone's a little bit racist" bone in all of us.

Alx James

Beware if you're driving down the roads in North Carolina, cause you may find yourself the subject of an Alx James Vine!  Whether he is showing his claws and digging into the drivers on the road or irritated at his order from "Mitt Donalds" this country boy will tickle your funny bone and make you squeal like a piggy. (Did that sound as awkward as I think it did...probably)  But watching his quick videos and seeing him pick apart the idiots in society never ceases to amaze!


So what do you think?  Are these Viners really as good as I think they are?  Are there any that I should mention?  If so, let me know!  Also look me up on Vine.  Joey Mayberry or #joeyesrojo





No comments:

Post a Comment